Expandable sleeving is used to create lightweight, flexible wire bundles for harnesses or similar wiring applications. This type of sleeve should before terminating wires to make the installation as clean and easy as possible.
- Flame Retardant − Flammability Rating VW−1
- Easy to Install, Lightweight and Flexible
- Allows Flexibility while Providing Secure Bundling
- Bundles Cables and Organizes Wires for a Professional Look
- Material: Flame Retardant Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Working Temperature Range: −50 to +150C (−58 to +302F)
- Melting Point: +240C 10 (+464F 10)